Imagine being able to get instant access to clean fresh drinking water anytime…anywhere…anyplace…wouldn’t that be great?
The WaterWell outdoor foldable travel water bottle is the perfect solution for all your trips and outdoor adventures. Whether you enjoy traveling, hiking, fishing, camping or wandering, you can enjoy cleaning drinking water wherever you go.
The ultrafilter system eliminates 99.9% of waterborne pathogens. Instantly enjoy clean, crisp, great tasting water from fresh water sources including rivers, lakes, streams, ground water and even that suspicious hostel tap.
The impure water is firstly drawn through a hollow fibre membrane to eliminate pathogens and a secondary carbon activated filter to remove any organic compounds and chemicals before drinking. There’s no need for iodine so there’s zero aftertaste.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- Flip “Super Cap” makes one-handed use easy.
- Versatile compact design – stands upright when full. Neatly rolls folds or flattens when empty.
- Squeezable bottle design allows for easy cooking, washing, and rinsing.
- Auto shutdown feature prevents you from drinking contaminated water and indicates when the filter straw needs to be replaced.
- Leakproof technology prevents leakage or spillage.
- Free carabineer securely attaches to your bag or backpack, making it easy to carry around.
Note: As with the nature of any ultrafilters the water flow rate will never be the same as a normal bottle of water.
The filter is not capable of filtering chemically bonded water such as pool and seawater. This filter only filters out solid particles anything over 0.1 micron. With the average size of bacteria being 0.5 microns you can feel safe knowing that the filter is filtering 99.9% of any pathogenic contaminants and sediment etc.
Filters up to 1000 litres of water or recommend to change the filter once a year.
Buy With Confidence – Comes With a 1 Year Money Back GUARANTEE!